Free monthly meeting every 2nd Monday of the month from 10:00 – 11:30 am
Next meeting is March 9, 2015
Benefits of being in Support Groups
• Feeling less lonely, isolated or judged
• Gaining a sense of empowerment & control
• Improving your coping skills
• Talking openly & honestly about your feelings
• Reducing stress, depression & anxiety
Come share, make connections and talk with other people who are in the same boat.
For information/RSVP contact Nessa Weinman at
firstname.lastname@example.org or 310-717-8017
BRING A FRIEND
Westwood Presbyterian Church
10822 Wilshire Blvd., Los Angeles, 90024
(East of Westwood Blvd., between Glendon & Malcom)
Free parking in front. If gate is closed, around the corner you can enter from the back. We meet in Hoffman Hall (red doors) towards at the end of the lot.